OPEN FOR ENTRIES THROUGH JULY 9TH, 2019
The Fantini Design Awards, an annual competition presented by Fantini USA, celebrates the best of North American design inspired by water and created by you. Fantini invites all architects, designers and developers to submit their eligible projects for consideration.
Show us how Fantini designs helped make your vision a reality, and how your creativity elevated the environment you crafted for a residential or commercial project.
Seven projects will be selected as winners by a panel of judges, and one representative per winning project will receive a 4-day, all-expenses paid trip this fall to Casa Fantini/Lake Time resort designed by Piero Lissoni at Fantinis headquarters in Pella, Italy.
Qualifying Projects should:
• Be either a Completed or a Future project
• Be completed after January 1, 2017 and no later than May 19, 2019
• Be located in the USA or Canada
• Be documented with high-resolution, professional photography (Completed Projects) OR a sketch, rendering, and/or floor plan (Future Projects)
COMPLETED PROJECT REQUIREMENTS
• Fit in one of the categories: Residential or Commercial
• If Residential, the Project must have at least:
- 1 master bathroom with 5 or more Fantini fixtures (including faucets), OR
- 2 or more bathrooms with at least 3 Fantini fixtures (including 1 or more faucets) in each
• If Commercial, Fantini branded products must have been used in the Project.
FUTURE PROJECT REQUIREMENTS
• Project must be under construction, meaning that the construction works have begun on-site in the U.S. or Canada but are not yet completed.
• Must fall into one of the following two categories:
- Residential, provided it will install Fantini fixtures in 2 or more bathrooms; OR
- Commercial, provided that Fantini branded products will be used in the Project.
Project entries will be judged by Stefano Giussani, CEO Lissoni Inc.; William Hanley, Editor in Chief Dwell; and Zahid Sardar, Editor in Chief SPACES, whose expertise and creativity align with Fantini’s passion for innovative thinking.
Read our full Terms and Conditions here.
All submissions must be received by July 9th, 2019 at 11:59 pm EST.
NOTE RULES FOR RE-ENTRY:
If you previously submitted a…
- future project that did not win, and it now qualifies as a completed project…you may enter it
- future project that did win, and it now qualifies as a completed project, you may NOT enter it
- completed project that did not win, you may NOT enter it again
To begin your submission, click here. Italy is calling.